WE ARE NOW OPEN FOR ALL TREATMENTS
The College of Podiatry and the Government have extended the guidelines to allow us to treat both routine and urgent cases.
The guidelines around Health and Safety as per the previous message remain the same.
Please do not make an appointment if:
- You have travelled to the UK from another country in the past 14 days
- You are a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19, and have not recovered
- You are being tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting the result
- You have been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19, or with someone that is being tested for COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- You have and cold or flu type symptoms e.g. cough, fever, sneezy/runny nose, shortness of breath, sore throat, or loss of sense of smell or skin rash.
- You have been advised to self-isolate for any other reason.
- You live with someone that is self-isolating for any reason, or is sick with any of the above cold/flu symptoms.
We take the safety of our staff and patients very seriously. We have implemented a range of best practice COVID-Safe protocols for our clinic to reduce any risk of exposure or further spread. The clinic has undergone a deep clean. In addition: –
- Contact areas in the treatment rooms will be wiped down after every patient with a recommended product.
- Hand hygiene will be maintained.
- Contact areas in the reception will be cleaned regularly and alcohol hand gel will be provided for use by patients and staff.
- The staff will wear the recommended PPE gear.
- Appointments will be spread out to avoid overlap and reduce contact and maintain social distancing.
Please contact the clinic for an appointment on 01844 261023 or email us on [email protected].
Thank you for your support and understanding.
How We Can Help
General foot care
We aim to keep you moving. People of all ages are realising the benefits of taking care of their feet. General foot care can relieve discomfort, prevent reoccurring problems and save you stress and pain in the future.
- Corns and callus
- Nail care
- Ingrown toenails
- Fungal nails
- High risk & diabetic feet
Identify problems early. If you are concerned, always have your children’s feet checked by a podiatrist. Treating your child’s foot condition early on may help prevent further problems later in life.
- Nail shape & ingrown nails
- Foot, leg, joint & growing pains
- Flat feet
Foot Pain, Gait Problems, Sports Injuries
We aim to keep you moving, healthy feet happy body. So often, joint pains and injuries further up the body can be associated with poor foot posture (flat feet, pronation, high arches). Our feet are, after-all the foundation of our body. Podiatrists understand the causes of soft tissue and joint stress and can treat a variety of issues to get you back on track and keep you moving and mobile.
- Flat feet, fallen arches, high arched feet
- Tired aching feet and legs
- Heel pain (including plantar fasciitis and achilles tendinopathy)
- Ankle pain (sprained ankles)
- Forefoot pain (mortons neuroma, bunion pain, joint pain)
- Knee pain
- Shin & leg pain
Designed by Jenney Klose
Click here to read more about ‘reach-your-feet’ file, or click the video link to see it in action.